|All bookings are subject to acceptance of the Ellesborough Guide Centre booking Terms and Conditions, as set out below.
- Bookings are accepted from 1 August for up to 12 months in advance.
- A deposit is payable on confirmation of the booking and is non returnable.
- Fees payable will be in accordance with the published tariff.
- The balance of the fees must be paid not later than one month before the date booked.
- The full fees are chargeable for any booking cancelled less than 4 weeks before the date booked.
- The House sleeps up to 30 persons.
- The Centre offers two adjacent camp sites which may be booked together or separately and independently.
Each camp site accommodates up to 30 persons. Users of both sites share the four toilets and two showers.
Campers may either use their own equipment or, for an extra charge, may use the equipment provided by the Centre.
There is equipment to service one full camp or two smaller camps. Exact requirements should be stated when booking.
A wet weather shelter (Swan Haven) is situated on the field for the use of campers.
- If a ‘Pack Holiday Under Canvas’ is on the field, it will have exclusive use of Swan Haven in which event a shelter tent will be available for other campers at no extra charge.
- For residential bookings arrival is normally after 6 pm on the first day of booking and departure is by 4 pm.
- If there will be others on site during your stay you will be advised. It is wise to liaise over arrival and departure times to avoid congestion in the car park and on the road outside.
- Breakages and Damage must be reported and you will be asked to pay a nominal fee for replacement or repair. A surcharge of £40 will be made for any items left on the field that damage the mower e.g. metal or large wooden tent pegs.
- Outside toilets and showers are for the use of campers. Disabled campers have the use of the toilet in the lobby to the House; please ensure the access is clear if this is needed. The person in charge of the camp should make sure that a key is available.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the House, or in the outside toilets, showers or stores.
- All personal property and equipment brought on site is at owner’s risk.
- Please ensure that:
- No public nuisance is committed.
- The neighbours are not disturbed, particularly between 10 pm and 8 am.
- The premises are vacated by the agreed time.
- Enquiries should be addressed to the Bookings secretary:
- Notification of Residential Event form (Girlguiding):
The Co-ordinator of the event is responsible for ensuring that copies of the REN form are sent to:-